THE MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRIES
SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE 26TH OF MAY 2019
MINISTERING: DR. D.K OLUKOYA (G.O, MFM WORLDWIDE)
TOPIC: BECOMING GOD’S FAVORITE
ANCHORED SCRIPTURES: NUMBERS 12:1-8
Becoming God’s Favorite by Pastor D. K. Olukoya
You will do very well to listen to this message. It could be the most important message for the year.
The first point to make is this: does God has favorite? The answer is a resounding YES! Any preacher telling you otherwise has not read his bible very well.
There are prayers and there are prayers. There are prayers you can pray and it would make up for 2000 prayers.
It was Miriam and Aaron that spoke against Moses, criticizing him for marrying an Ethiopian woman. God summoned all of them to come out where everybody could see them.
God appeared unto telling them that Moses was His meekest prophet that He talked with mouth to mouth and was displeased with both siblings. Immediately God departed from them, Miriam became leprous. Why did this happened? Moses was God’s favorite and God defended his interest.
The big truth is that God the father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit has favorites.
Caleb was God’s favorite, Abel, Enoch was God’s favorite. The Bible says Enoch walked with God. The man just disappeared and walked up to heaven.
G.O narrates a real life incident:
There was a children Sunday school class some years back and a little boy was asked to talk about (describe) Enoch. The boy said ‘Enoch was a very close friend of God and then He talk, talk and talked with God. Sometimes after talking with God, God escorts Enoch back to his house. One day, Enoch escorted God to his house and he didn’t come back. That was the description of Enoch by that little boy.
Noah too was God’s favorite too. He began building an ark for 120 years. He found grace in the eyes of the Lord and God preserve him and family from destruction.
Abraham and Sarah were God’s favorites, God blessed them mightily. Up till date, we still sing about Abraham. David was God’s favorite, he took after God’s heart.
Mary too was God’s favorite. An angel appeared before her and said she is highly favored among women. Mary never performed miracle nor did she heal anyone but her name is still remembered today.
Also Read: Evil Tenant By Pastor D. K. Olukoya
The best thing that can happen to you as a believer is to become God’s favorite. The Bible says secret things belongs to God but He reveals those secrets to his servants the prophet. He now said ‘Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm’. Any time God’s anointed is touched, there is always a strong reaction from God.
God himself pursued Jonah when Jonah went away from the presence of God. Cain went away from the presence of God and was not bothered about him. You must strive to become God’s favorite.
One of the great men in the Bible was Ananias. Everyone was running away from Saul. God went to Ananias and called him by name to go lay hands on Saul and baptize him. The man (Ananias) did not doubt God and he went straight to Saul. God spoke to him because he was God’s favorite. He went to Saul and said ‘Brother Saul, the Lord who appeared to you has sent me to you’. Ananias was a favorite of God.
God cannot be treating disobedient children and obedient children the same way.
The truth is that if you want to become God’s favorite, it is a personal decision. Move close to Him and He will move close to you. You are as close to God as you will like to be.
Listen carefully beloved, as human beings: there are things you can do to become someone’s favorite. Whether in your place of work, in your school, in your homes. If you keep being unruly, disobedient, insulting, abusive, you cannot become someone’s favorite. You may be brilliant but if you keep disrespecting the person, others will be promoted and you’ll be ignored.
When you become God’s favorite, it is better than becoming man’s favorite.
When you become God’s favorite:
- He shows you the deep and secret things.
- He makes you laugh while others are crying.
- He singles you out for miracles.
- There is quick answer to your prayers.
- Before you talk, he already answers.
- The struggle to move forward will be eliminated.
- You become a lamb in the midst of wolves who cannot tear you to pieces.
- You become a wonder in the midst of your contemporaries.
- They can employ balaam against you. balaam with 7 alters, 7 bullocks but the curses will become blessings.
- The enemies will not be able to cross you.
- Those little effort you’re making will become great achievement.
- It guarantees your supernatural breakthrough and prosperity.
- A source of wonders, a mysterious wonder.
- It immunizes you from wastage from the enemies.
- He guarantees your preferential treatment.
- It means God is fighting your battle, he just stations you in the midst of the battle as a spectator.
- He keeps your enemies where they belong.
- Becoming God’s favorites is an announcer of men.
- Your helpers will lose sleep until they locate you.
This is where you have to listen carefully. If you want to become Gods favorite, then:
- He will draw you into a life of crucifixion.
- He will draw you into a life of humility.
- He will put you on a serious path of obedience.
- He will let others do things which He will not let you do. Others may scheme and manipulate. If you do it, He will allow you to meet such act with failure.
- Others may be very careless with the opposite sex, not you. Others may be sleeping around and aborting, not you. If you try it, you’ll almost die in the process.
- Others may be doing all kinds of sexual perversion but not you.
- Others may be stealing from God but you cannot steal from God.
- Others may be smoking and drinking secretly, not you.
- Others may be addicted to worldly dressing, not you.
- Others may be calling in-laws to settle quarrels, not you.
- Others may be boasting about their success, cars, wealth but the Holy Spirit will not allow you to do it.
- Others may aggressively pursue wealth to any level with any kind of manipulation, but you are not allowed as God’s favorite to do the same.
- The Lord may be allowing others into the limelight and be pushed there, but as God’s favorite, He will keep you in hiding.
- Others may be sitting on the fence spiritually but you cannot do so.
What are you going to do? For those who want to key to this:
- You need to become God’s friend.
- You need to repent from any known sin. All sinners are fighting God.
- You need to trust in God with all your heart.
- You need to kill Mr. Flesh so that, that flesh will not control your life.
- You need to be a bible addict. Read your Bible constantly. Memorize the scripture, meditate on it and put it to use.
- You need to become a prayer addict. You must be a man or woman addicted to prayer. You must be a prayer warrior. When you’re like this heaven begin to look at you afresh.
- You must be broken. You are being provoked but God wants it to die in you still-born without retaliating. Even if the provocation is unpalatable, you say ‘yes Lord’.
Bottom-line: There is an hunger in heaven: God is seeking for a man or a woman who He can use. When you begin to do that, the telescope of heaven will locate you and begin to speak to you.
What people do not understand is this: the day you hear from God is the day your progress begins. I’m praying for someone here: may you become God’s favorite in the name of Jesus.
Before Ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
- Arrows of my testimonies: arise; bring down my Goliath in the name of Jesus.
During Ministration prayers by Daddy G.O:
- Oh God arise and make me a mysterious wonder in the name of Jesus.
After Ministration Prayers by Daddy G.O:
We are going to pray some prayers now. They are prayers to magnetize divine favor from God.
- Powers assigned to make my destiny bitter: what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
- The battle of ‘those who promise you will fail’, die in the name of Jesus.
- Demonic prayer warriors assigned to terminate me, scatter in the name of Jesus.
- Secret sacrifices offered to put me in bondage, backfire in the name of Jesus.
- False prophets and sorcerers predicting my death, die in my place in the name of Jesus.
- I shall win the battle that my parents could not win in the name of Jesus.
- Strongman invoking bad luck against me, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- (Shout your name and prophesy upon your life now) ……, hear the word of the Lord: pursue your pursuers in the name of Jesus.
- ……., hear the word of the Lord: experience the power of God in the name of Jesus.
Flatimes Notice Board:
Until you are born again, God ever abiding presence will never be with you. You must be born again to enjoy continuous victory. Please say the displayed prayer below in faith:
Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept You as my Lord and Personal Saviour. I believe in my heart You died and rose from the dead to save me. Thank You Lord for saving me, in Jesus name Amen.
If you just prayed the prayer of salvation online please send your testimonies and prayer request to email@example.com, 07026385437 OR 08141320204.